Monday, September 15, 2008

How Good Is Your Anti-Virus

Antivirus

ANTI-VIRUS OR ANTI-MALWARE TEST FILE

Open notepad. Write this code.
X5O!P%@AP[4\PZX54(P^)7CC)7}$EICAR-STANDARD-ANTIVIRUS-TEST-FILE!$H+H*
And save with name virus.com.
I prefer you to save it in desktop.
Then open the the file virus.com and if your Anti-virus find it, your Anti-virus is ok and you can keep it , but if it doesn't recognize it like a threat I prefer you to change your Anti-virus. Try it don't be afraid , it doesn't damage any part of computer.
My Anti-virus caught it... How about yours??

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, I'm really satisfied with my antivirus software got through McAfee, it's worthy.

Anonymous said...

I'm very much happy with my antivirus software... Using Bitdefender... Really it's worthy...

Popcorn - Fresh Every Day