Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Letters To God, Through A Child's Eye...

Through a child's eyes...

Baby_Eyes

 EL1

Dear God,

Instead of letting people die and having to make new ones,
why don't you just keep the ones you got now?

- Jane

EL2

Dear God,
I went to this wedding and they kissed right in Church. Is that OK?

- Neil

EL3

Dear God,

I think the stapler is one of your greatest invention.
- Ruth M

EL4

Dear God,

In Bible times, did they really talk that fancy?
- Jennifer

EL5

Dear God,

I think about you sometimes even when I am not praying

- Elliott

EL6

Dear God,

I am an American. What are you?

- Robert

EL7

Dear God,
Thank you for baby brother but, what I prayed for was a Puppy.
- Joyce

EL8

Dear God,
I bet it is very hard for you to love all of everybody in the whole world. There are only 4 people in our family and I can never do it
- Nan

EL9

Dear God,

Please put another holiday between Christmas and Easter. There is nothing good in there now."
- Ginny

EL10

Dear God,
If you watch in Church on Sunday, I will show you my new shoes.
- Mickey.D.

EL11

Dear God,
If we come back as something, please don't let me be Jennifer Horton because, I hate her.
- Denise

EL12

God,

I would like to love 900 years, like the Guy in the Bible
- Love, Chris

EL13

Dear God,

If you give me Genie lamp like Alladdin, I will give you anything you want except my money or my Chess set.

- Raphael

EL14

We read Thomas Edison made light. But, in Sunday school, they said You (God) did it. So, I bet he stole your Idea.
- Donna

EL15

Dear God,
If you let the dinosaur not extinct, we would not have a country. You did the right thing.
- Jonathan

EL16

"Dear God,
Please send Dennis Clark to a different camp this year"
- Peter

EL17

Dear God,

May be Cain and Abel would not kill each so much if they had their own rooms. It works with my brother"
- Larry

And also check:

What Babies Do Inside?

3 comments:

monica said...

haha...:)) funny innocent n cute letters..:-*

Popcorn said...

Thanks dear... but not as funny as your zozoo ;-)

Anonymous said...

Very cute... :-)

Popcorn - Fresh Every Day